My Cart (0 )
- Rated 0 out of 5₹280.00The child in Bethlehem would grow up to be a friend of sinners, not a friend of Rome. He would spend his life with the ordinary and the unimpressive. He would pay deep attention to lepers and cripples, to the blind and the beggar, to prostitutes and fishermen, to women and children. He would announce the availability of a kingdom different from Herod's. A kingdom where blessings---full value and worth with God---was now conferred on the poor in spirit and the meek and the persecuted.People would not understand all this meant. According to pastor and bestselling author John Ortberg in Who Is This Child, we still do not.But a revolution was starting, a slow, quiet, movement that began at the bottom of society and would undermine the pretensions of the Herods. It was a movement that was largely underground, like a cave around Bethlehem, where a dangerous baby was born and hidden from a king.Strange reversal. Men who wore purple robes and glittering crowns and gaudy titles began to look ridiculous. And yet the figure of the child born in a manger only grew in stature. Adapted from John Ortberg's book, Who Is This Man?
- Rated 0 out of 5₹285.00Building on stories and illustrations from the book He Chose the Nails by Max Lucado, He Did This Just for You is a 64-page evangelistic book that leads the readers through God's plan of salvation and offers an invitation to accept Christ. It's the perfect way to introduce the gospel to friends and acquaintances through Max Lucado's warm and easy to understand writing style. Experience God's grace and plan of salvation for the first time or use this booklet to share the message of hope with someone you know.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹300.00From inspirational author Max Lucado comes this lovely retelling of the Easter story in a large format book perfect for sharing. Gather the family around for this beautiful retelling of the Easter story and watch Jesus’ final days on earth come to life. In The Easter Story for Children young readers see the events of holy week and Easter unfold in words written especially for young ones. Featuring the beautiful artwork of Fausto Bianchi, the story comes alive with reverence and emotion. The Easter Story for Children: Written by Max Lucado Taken from The Story for Children Features beautiful, full-color artwork by Fausto Bianchi Large format for easy sharing with groups both large and small
- Rated 0 out of 5₹325.00DISCOVER HOW GOD USES ORDINARY PEOPLE IN EXTRAORDINARY WAYS Consider this: God wants to use you to impact people in powerful ways. How often do you reflect on your spiritual influence? It is unrelated to your title, position, human status, or worldly achievements. It is based on how close you are connected to the heart of God and how faithfully you follow Jesus. Do the people you love see the life of God’s kingdom flowing through you? In Titus, you’ll discover how spiritual influence weaves its way through your friendships, your family, your church, the world, and every relationship you have. When the Holy Spirit is at work in an ordinary person are being used by God in extraordinary ways. Be a vessel for the divine. Let your integrity blossom. Every follower of Jesus has spiritual influence ... and God wants to use you for his glory.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹325.00Yes, angels are real. They are not the product of your imagination. “If we had open spiritual eyes we would see not only a world filled with evil spirits and powers_but also powerful angels with drawn swords, set for our defense.” _Billy Graham Dr. Graham lifts the veil between the visible and the invisible world to give us an eye-opening account of these behind-the-scenes agents. This best-selling classic records the experiences of Dr. Graham and others who are convinced that at moments of special need they have been attended by angels. With keen insight and conviction, Dr. Graham affirms that: God's invisible hosts are better organized than any of the armies of man_or Satan. Angels "think, feel, will, and display emotions." Angels guide, comfort, and provide for people in the midst of suffering and persecution. At death, the faithful will be ushered by angels into the presence of God.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹345.00Six-session small group studies to build true community within the church and among the world Parables: Jesus, the wisest man who ever lived, had much to say about God, the human heart, the future, life, anger, love, and everything that mattered. Digging into the treasure trove of the wisdom and truth hidden in his parables will stretch minds, feed souls, pierce hearts, and shape his followers into true disciples.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹350.00The Bible is the Word of life. As such, studying the Bible is crucial to the life and growth of every believer. In this revised work, John MacArthur examines various Scripture passages in the Old and New Testament to answer both the “why” and the “how” questions of Bible study. How to Study the Bible can be used alongside or apart from the audio series available from Grace to You in either a personal or group study. Features revised content and study questions
- Rated 0 out of 5₹450.00If you want to know Jesus you do not need to go to seminary or embark on a tour of the Holy Land. All you need to do is to read the gospels with an open heart. In Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ Pastor Piper will help you explore Jesus' deity, power and wisdom. Once you have "Seen" Jesus for who he is and have "Savored" his beauty, goodness and truth, you cannot help but be changed.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹450.00In this five-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), John Ortberg reveals how there's a real you (the one God intended) hiding under the one you pretend to be. There is a God (it isn't you). Your life is a project (it isn't yours). The real you is waiting (it isn't hard). God's best version of you is waiting. But first, John Ortberg has two very important questions: Are you REALLY LIVING? (Full of joy and peace, in harmony with God, others and self; curious, willing to learn and experience opportunities to grow toward the best version of yourself) or Are you DECAYING? (Lacking mental and emotional energy, feeling uneasy and not very content, too self-focused) In his usual style, Ortberg has some intriguing answers to those questions in this study and will help you gauge your spiritual health and deal with real issues you face as a teen in today's world. Underneath the "me" you pretend to be (the one that acts cool while fearing you're not) and the "me" you fail to be (the one that doesn't always feel very excited about life) you will discover something remarkable... This is an excellent study for teen small groups and youth groups. Sessions include: Discovering the Spirit Renewing My Mind Redeeming My Time Deeping My Relationships Transforming My Experience Designed for use with the Me I Want to Be Teen Video Study (sold separately).
- Rated 0 out of 5₹450.00In this five-session small group Bible study, The Me I Want to Be, John Ortberg reveals how you can become the unique, fully alive person God intended you to be. There is a me each of one of us wants to be... someone who’s more kind and generous, patient, and loving. But there is a gap between the me I am and the me I want to be. Oftentimes we find it easy to trust God to bridge the gap between and us and him, but we struggle to really live by grace and trust God to close the gap between the me I am and the me I want to be. Becoming God’s best version of you is both God’s desire and the greatest task of your life. And here’s the good news... he’s already working on it. Your life is God’s project, not yours. The Me I Want to Be small group Bible study is a powerful look at becoming the unique, fully alive, flourishing person God intended. Pastor and author John Ortberg teaches through fives sessions how you can move toward becoming God’s best version of you in four specific areas: your mind, your time, your relationships, and your experiences.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹510.00Every aspect of a teen's life is growing and changing: their bodies, their minds, and their faith. But helping a teen really grow spiritually and understand how to live into the life that God desires for them can be a challenge. The Me I Want to Be Teen Edition will help tends discover what it can look like when they're fully alive. By examining their relationships, how they spend their time, their unique experiences, and their overall world, teens will find help and encouragement in the journey to uncovering God's perfect plan!
- Rated 0 out of 5₹599.00In this creative retelling of the events surrounding the crucifixion of Jesus, a Roman soldier assigned to work at Golgotha tells us his eye-witness account of Jesus's death, burial and resurrection, including how he stood guard over the grave until the stone was rolled away. Told as only masterful storyteller and author Max Lucado can, this is a perfect book that will inspire readers at Easter and throughout the year. Beautiful, original art makes this a great gift for all ages
- Rated 0 out of 5₹599.00Bestselling author Max Lucado explains that if teens let God's grace change them, shape them, and strengthen them, their lives will never be the same. Today's teens are being shaped by the pressures and disappointments of the world. But Max Lucado encourages them to take a close look at what can shape their hearts and their futures from the inside out-God's grace. As Max explains, "God's grace has a drenching about it. A wildness about it. A whitewater, riptide, turn-you-upside-downness about it. Grace comes after you." Wild Grace gives teens an understanding of how grace can change their lives in powerful ways, even when those lives are messed up, off track, or in trouble. Each chapter describes another miracle that happens when we allow God's grace to work on us and through us: "Grace is God's decision to change everything. Good-bye, earthly labels. Stupid. Unpopular. Ugly. Failure. No longer. You aren't who they say you are. You are who He says you are. Spiritually alive. Connected to God. Amazing." Teens will be convinced that God knew what He was doing when He made them and His grace is always there, ready to work wonders that are bigger than anything this world has to offer.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹625.00Receive the joy of the Lord as you relax and reflect on Scripture and quotes from #1 bestselling Jesus Always while coloring intricate illustrations and learning hand lettering. This one-of-a-kind adult coloring book features coloring pages, a hand-lettering tutorial, and templates. Special features: More than 50 intricate, beautiful illustrations Unique addition of hand-lettering templates Perforated pages on heavy stock Foil-embellished cover Experience a deeper relationship with Jesus as you focus on His words of hope, guidance, joy, and peace.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹626.00We have questions. Child-like inquiries. And deep, heavy ones. In more than twenty-five years of writing and ministry, Max Lucado has been the receiving line for thousands of such questions. The questions come in letters, e-mails, even on Dunkin Donuts napkins. In Max on Life, he offers thoughtful answers to more than 150 of the most pressing questions on topics ranging from hope to hurt, from home to the hereafter. Max writes about the role of prayer, the purpose of pain, and the reason for our ultimate hope. He responds to the day-to-day questions—parenting quandaries, financial challenges, difficult relationships—as well as to the profound: Is God really listening? A special addendum includes Max’s advice on writing and publishing. Including topical and scriptural indexes and filled with classic Lucado encouragement and insight, Max on Life will quickly become a favorite resource for pastors and ministry leaders as well as new and mature believers.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹630.00The saving message of the Gospel is the heartbeat of this preacher and evangelist. Millions around the world heard Billy Graham proclaim this unchanging truth. He never forgot the transformation of his own life, when he first said yes to God’s gift of salvation, and he witnessed multitudes turn their hearts to the God of Hope. What is the most hopeful word in History? For Billy Graham, that word is SALVATION. Billy Graham proclaimed God's Gospel with resolve and deep compassion. It is a message he preached for more than seventy years. And in this book you will sense its urgency, filled with hope for the future. Salvation is what we all long for, when we are lost or in danger or have made a mess of our lives. And salvation belongs to us, when we reach out for the only One who can rescue us—Jesus. The Reason for My Hope: Salvation presents the essence of that transformative message. It is biblical and timeless, and though simple and direct, it is far from easy. There are hard words, prophetic words, directed toward a culture that denies the reality of sin and distracts us from the veracity of Hell. But through its ominous warnings shines a light that cannot be extinguished—a beacon of hope that Jesus came “to seek and to save that which was lost” (Luke 19:10).
- Rated 0 out of 5₹665.00A 365-day devotional written as if Jesus is speaking his message of peace, encouragement, and reassurance directly to you! Experience the love and comfort of the risen Savior through these words based on the Scriptures and penned by Young, who wants you to know how much the Lord cares for you. (Slightly imperfect.) 400 pages, hardcover from Nelson.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹899.002016 Christian Book Award finalist (Nonfiction category) Very rarely in the Bible does God command someone to “Stay.” He opens a door, and then he invites us to walk through it_into the unknown. And how we choose to respond will ultimately determine the life we will lead and the person we will become. In fact, to fail to embrace the open door is to miss the work God has made for us to do. In All the Places to Go . . . How Will You Know?, bestselling author John Ortberg opens our eyes to the countless doors God places before us every day, teaches us how to recognize them, and gives us the encouragement to step out in faith and embrace all the extraordinary opportunities that await. So go ahead_walk through that door. You just might do something that lasts for eternity.