Give your dining and/or coffee table a makeover with a handmade quality runner.
“This product is not included in the affiliate program”.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Our exclusive gift line, Inspire, is intentionally designed to do just that – inspire you in your home and community. Each piece either draws on Scripture to help you share encouragement with friends and neighbors or is handmade by someone in poverty that you are empowering with every purchase.
Today, they are no longer shackled by familial barriers, but have found a sense of freedom and fulfilment through the paradigm shift that SEEMA has initiated.
At SEEMA, the women are taught to dye thread, and weave them on a back strap loom. The cloth is then sewn into bags and other products, which are in turn sold to provide income for the women. The back strap loom, one of the most ancient looms in the world, is still being used because of its innate simplicity. However, this simple craft, has given the women at SEEMA, a sense of pride and self-worth.
Today, SEEMA provides 45 women from various backgrounds, a window of hope and security. Hindus, Muslims and Christians, all sit together under one roof, working for eight hours. But to hear them, they might sound like they were at a party! The friendships they have made here will last a lifetime. SEEMA has given them a sense of belonging.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- Rated 0 out of 5₹280.00