My Cart (0 )
- Rated 0 out of 5In Coronavirus and Christ, John Piper invites readers around the world to stand on the solid Rock, who is Jesus Christ, in whom our souls can be sustained by the sovereign God who ordains, governs, and reigns over all things to accomplish his wise and good purposes for those who trust in him. Piper offers six biblical answers to the question, What is God doing through the coronavirus?—reminding us that God is at work in this moment in history.
English version:[email-download-link namefield="YES" id="15"]
Hindi version:[email-download-link namefield="YES" id="16"]
Telugu version:[email-download-link namefield="YES" id="17"]
"This content is being used with permission from https://www.desiringgod.org/"
- Rated 0 out of 5₹200.00Postcolonial Tribal Theology: Reading Poverty in Luke 6: 21 is a work that attempts to re-read the theology of poverty in Luke 6: 21 to unmask the imperial overtone within the text owing to the Sitz-in-Leben with which the text was composed. The theology of poverty located in Luke 6: 21 had been interpreted in the Christian faith tradition as a message of Gods vindication of the poor and the judgment of the wicked. Traditional interpretation has negated the imperial connotation that exists within the theology of poverty due to the imperial situation within which the text emerged. In this context, whilst revisiting the Lukan understanding it becomes crucial especially political-economic underpinning that has been ignored to postulate a theology. This has indeed romanticised poverty at the expense of the well-being of the people in the society. Postcolonial Tribal hermeneutics perpetuate an alternative interpretation as an antonym to that of the dominant interpretations to foster an element of liberation and salvation to the voices of the silenced in a colonized setting of North East India.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹200.00Best-selling author and ministry leader Thom S. Rainer drew an exceptional response when he posted a 500-word declaration about church membership to his daily blog. "I Am a Church Member" started a conversation about the attitudes and responsibilities of church members -- rather than the functional and theological issues -- that previous new member primers all but ignored. Thoughtfully expanded to book form, I Am a Church Member begins to remedy the outbreak of inactive or barely committed church members, addressing without apology what is expected of those who join a body of believers. When a person's attitude is consistently biblical and healthy, matters of giving, serving, and so forth will fall into place more naturally. Six intentional chapters with study questions guide this rising discussion: 1. I Will Be a Unifying Church Member 2. I Will Not Let the Church Be About My Preferences and Desires 3. I Will Pray for My Church Leaders 4. I Will Lead My Family to Be Healthy Church Members 5. I Will Be a Functioning Member 6. I Will Treasure Church Membership as a Gift
- Rated 0 out of 5₹220.00Got an IMPOSSIBLE situation? The anxiety it brings can wake you in the middle of a needed night’s sleep and then stalk you in the middle of broad daylight. It can sneak up on you and cast a cloak of fear and concern over your shoulders that you can’t seem to shake no matter how hard you try. It can take you down. Squash all hope. Stop you in your tracks.IMPOSSIBLE. IMPENETRABLE. UNCHANGEABLE. Maybe so . . . until God gets involved. No matter the details of your circumstance, His raw power potential and immeasurable ability refuse to cower in the face of any challenge. Nothing is impossible with God. Nothing. Not even that thing.
Download Ebook[email-download-link namefield="YES" id="14"]
- Rated 0 out of 5₹240.00Thirty years in the making, Audacious is a deep dive into the message that has compelled Beth Moore to serve women around the globe. Glancing over the years of ministry behind her and strengthening her resolve to the call before her, she came to the realization that her vision for women was incomplete. It lacked something they were aching for. Something Jesus was longing for. Beth identifies that missing link by digging through Scripture, unearthing life experiences, and spotlighting a turning point with the capacity to infuse any life with holy passion and purpose. What was missing? Well, let's just say, it's audacious and it's for all of us. And it's the path to the life you were born to live Get Free Ebook Here [email-download-link namefield="YES" id="5"]
- Rated 0 out of 5₹250.00"Be prepared for the worst, your daughter isn't going to make it," said the doctor. I froze! In an instant, my strength left me. As parents, we felt hopeless and helpless. Yet in that precise moment, we cried out to God. Would He hear? Would He answer? Would our daughter survive? I invite you to join me, as I trace the hand of God through my daughter's fight for life. As you read this book, I believe that you will discover not just answers to tough questions but a coping strategy for life's adversities.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹250.00“We pastors are being killed by the professionalizing of the pastoral ministry,” he writes. “The mentality of the professional is not the mentality of the prophet. It is not the mentality of the slave of Christ. Professionalism has nothing to do with the essence and heart of the Christian ministry. The more professional we long to be, the more spiritual death we will leave in our wake. For there is no professional childlikeness, there is no professional tenderheartedness, there is no professional panting after God.“Brothers, we are not professionals. We are outcasts. We are aliens and exiles in the world. Our citizenship is in Heaven, and we wait with eager expectation for the Lord (Phil. 3:20). You cannot professionalize the love for His appearing without killing it. And it is being killed.“The world sets the agenda of the professional man; God sets the agenda of the spiritual man. The strong wine of Jesus Christ explodes the wineskins of professionalism.”Please fill the form to download Free E-Book[email-download-link namefield="YES" id="3"]
- Rated 0 out of 5₹260.00You have an enemy . . . and he’s dead set on destroying all you hold dear and keeping you from experiencing abundant life in Christ. What’s more, his approach to disrupting your life and discrediting your faith isn’t general or generic, not a one-size-fits-all. It’s specific. Personalized. Targeted. So this book is your chance to strike back. With prayer. With a weapon that really works. Each chapter will guide you in crafting prayer strategies that hit the enemy where it hurts, letting him know you’re on to him and that you won’t back down. Because with every new strategy you build, you’re turning the fiercest battles of life into precise strikes against him and his handiwork, each one infused with the power of God’s Spirit. Free E-Book Here [email-download-link namefield="YES" id="7"]
- Rated 0 out of 5₹280.00“How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!” It is the most dangerous and loving cause in the universe: rescuing sinners from eternal suffering and bringing them into the eternal joy of relationship with Jesus. Jesus himself said that for every person who does not believe, the wrath of God remains on him (John 3:36). And for the peoples of the world who have no access to the gospel, the wrath of God does just that. World missions is the marvelous venture of crossing cultures to rescue unreached peoples from eternal suffering, renovate their broken lives, and see them reflect God’s glory through joy in Christ. There is no better reason to lose your life and no greater way to live it. Cross captures, for a new generation, this great summons to the unreached and unengaged peoples of the world. Inspired by the inaugural Cross student missions conference, this book includes contributions from John Piper, David, Platt, Matt Chandler, Thabiti Anyabwile, Kevin DeYoung, D. A. Carson, and more.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹280.00The child in Bethlehem would grow up to be a friend of sinners, not a friend of Rome. He would spend his life with the ordinary and the unimpressive. He would pay deep attention to lepers and cripples, to the blind and the beggar, to prostitutes and fishermen, to women and children. He would announce the availability of a kingdom different from Herod's. A kingdom where blessings---full value and worth with God---was now conferred on the poor in spirit and the meek and the persecuted.People would not understand all this meant. According to pastor and bestselling author John Ortberg in Who Is This Child, we still do not.But a revolution was starting, a slow, quiet, movement that began at the bottom of society and would undermine the pretensions of the Herods. It was a movement that was largely underground, like a cave around Bethlehem, where a dangerous baby was born and hidden from a king.Strange reversal. Men who wore purple robes and glittering crowns and gaudy titles began to look ridiculous. And yet the figure of the child born in a manger only grew in stature. Adapted from John Ortberg's book, Who Is This Man?
- Rated 0 out of 5₹285.00Building on stories and illustrations from the book He Chose the Nails by Max Lucado, He Did This Just for You is a 64-page evangelistic book that leads the readers through God's plan of salvation and offers an invitation to accept Christ. It's the perfect way to introduce the gospel to friends and acquaintances through Max Lucado's warm and easy to understand writing style. Experience God's grace and plan of salvation for the first time or use this booklet to share the message of hope with someone you know.
- Rated 0 out of 5
₹455.00The apple branch is very much convinced that there is as much difference between flowers as there is between people. It considers itself to be one of the ”chosen few” who belong to the kingdom of the beautiful. It looks down and despises the plain and common dandelion for its apparent ordinariness, unaware that it, too, is an expression of the same beauty that comes from the Maker.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5₹300.00Grace of God and Flaws of Men takes the reader down to the deep dark depths of human sinfulness, only to come back up with the dazzling riches of God’s grace. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob stand towering among Old Testament leaders. They have always been celebrated for their faith, obedience and accomplishments. But to only see their success, without also seeing their flaws, would alter the central message of the Bible — men are sinners and it is the grace of God that saves and transforms them through Christ Jesus. Anand Mahadevan’s fresh, true and counter-intuitive perspective on the lives of these three heroes and their many failures, will leave you captivated by the beauty, patience and transforming power of God’s grace.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹300.00‘I’m Changed’ is a book that is birthed to inspire people — through the powerful word of God, that can change and transform lives. It is not a book that brings about a momentary change or a feel-good thought but, these are life-changing lessons that God taught the author through the Scriptures inspired by the Holy Spirit. Maybe you just got out of a difficult situation or you are going through one or you might have to face one in the future. Whatever be your situation, this book will help you to find valuable lessons that can be etched in your heart forever to bring forth solutions and fruits that will last until you meet Jesus face to face.Get the First chapter for Free [email-download-link namefield="YES" id="11"]
- Rated 0 out of 5₹300.00Begin every day with an encouraging promise from God. God understands the heart of a mom, as well as the daily cares and worries that can weigh you down. No matter where you are in your mothering journey, God’s mercies and promises are for you. This pocket-size book of Scriptures provides hundreds of Bible promises that are relevant to the needs of every mother, interweaving them with personal reflections from popular author Heidi St. John. Arranged topically for easy use, Bible Promises for Moms will give you verses to guide you
- when you need to hear that God is pleased when you hang in there;
- when your mother’s heart needs to remember what God can do;
- when you need to model true forgiveness for your children;
- and many more.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹300.00From inspirational author Max Lucado comes this lovely retelling of the Easter story in a large format book perfect for sharing. Gather the family around for this beautiful retelling of the Easter story and watch Jesus’ final days on earth come to life. In The Easter Story for Children young readers see the events of holy week and Easter unfold in words written especially for young ones. Featuring the beautiful artwork of Fausto Bianchi, the story comes alive with reverence and emotion. The Easter Story for Children: Written by Max Lucado Taken from The Story for Children Features beautiful, full-color artwork by Fausto Bianchi Large format for easy sharing with groups both large and small
- Rated 0 out of 5₹325.00DISCOVER HOW GOD USES ORDINARY PEOPLE IN EXTRAORDINARY WAYS Consider this: God wants to use you to impact people in powerful ways. How often do you reflect on your spiritual influence? It is unrelated to your title, position, human status, or worldly achievements. It is based on how close you are connected to the heart of God and how faithfully you follow Jesus. Do the people you love see the life of God’s kingdom flowing through you? In Titus, you’ll discover how spiritual influence weaves its way through your friendships, your family, your church, the world, and every relationship you have. When the Holy Spirit is at work in an ordinary person are being used by God in extraordinary ways. Be a vessel for the divine. Let your integrity blossom. Every follower of Jesus has spiritual influence ... and God wants to use you for his glory.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹325.00Yes, angels are real. They are not the product of your imagination. “If we had open spiritual eyes we would see not only a world filled with evil spirits and powers_but also powerful angels with drawn swords, set for our defense.” _Billy Graham Dr. Graham lifts the veil between the visible and the invisible world to give us an eye-opening account of these behind-the-scenes agents. This best-selling classic records the experiences of Dr. Graham and others who are convinced that at moments of special need they have been attended by angels. With keen insight and conviction, Dr. Graham affirms that: God's invisible hosts are better organized than any of the armies of man_or Satan. Angels "think, feel, will, and display emotions." Angels guide, comfort, and provide for people in the midst of suffering and persecution. At death, the faithful will be ushered by angels into the presence of God.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹345.00Six-session small group studies to build true community within the church and among the world Parables: Jesus, the wisest man who ever lived, had much to say about God, the human heart, the future, life, anger, love, and everything that mattered. Digging into the treasure trove of the wisdom and truth hidden in his parables will stretch minds, feed souls, pierce hearts, and shape his followers into true disciples.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹350.00There are many methods of raising leaders. However, discipleship seems to be the preferred one in the Bible. Further, Jesus seems to be the biggest advocate and practioner of discipleship. He raised such leaders that changed the world upside down. He commissioned us, saying, “Go and make disciples of all nations”. There is a huge shortage of leaders in every sphere. If you are searching for answers on how to raise leaders and find successors, then this book has the answers you are looking for.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹350.00The Bible is the Word of life. As such, studying the Bible is crucial to the life and growth of every believer. In this revised work, John MacArthur examines various Scripture passages in the Old and New Testament to answer both the “why” and the “how” questions of Bible study. How to Study the Bible can be used alongside or apart from the audio series available from Grace to You in either a personal or group study. Features revised content and study questions
- Rated 0 out of 5₹400.00Five experts in biblical hermeneutics gather here to state and defend their approach to the discipline. Contributors include: Craig Blomberg with the historical-critical/grammatical approach, Richard Gaffin with the redemptive-historical approach, Scott Spencer with the literary/postmodern approach, Robert Wall with the canonical approach and Merold Westphal with the philosophical/theological approach.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹450.00This book opens our understanding of the Acts of the Apostles so that and you may know the truth concerning the things of which you have been informed. Acts is the second volume of the history of Christian origins by Luke, a doctor who wrote an orderly accounts of the life of Christ and the early church. The first volume is Luke's gospel. Written as part of Scripture Union's Bible Study Commentary series, which encourages regular, systematic personal Bible reading, this commentary is also designed as a resource manual for group study. Acts is a pivotal book in the New Testament, says Bruce, for it provided the sequel to the Gospels and the background to the apostolic letters.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹450.00If you want to know Jesus you do not need to go to seminary or embark on a tour of the Holy Land. All you need to do is to read the gospels with an open heart. In Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ Pastor Piper will help you explore Jesus' deity, power and wisdom. Once you have "Seen" Jesus for who he is and have "Savored" his beauty, goodness and truth, you cannot help but be changed.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹450.00In this five-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), John Ortberg reveals how there's a real you (the one God intended) hiding under the one you pretend to be. There is a God (it isn't you). Your life is a project (it isn't yours). The real you is waiting (it isn't hard). God's best version of you is waiting. But first, John Ortberg has two very important questions: Are you REALLY LIVING? (Full of joy and peace, in harmony with God, others and self; curious, willing to learn and experience opportunities to grow toward the best version of yourself) or Are you DECAYING? (Lacking mental and emotional energy, feeling uneasy and not very content, too self-focused) In his usual style, Ortberg has some intriguing answers to those questions in this study and will help you gauge your spiritual health and deal with real issues you face as a teen in today's world. Underneath the "me" you pretend to be (the one that acts cool while fearing you're not) and the "me" you fail to be (the one that doesn't always feel very excited about life) you will discover something remarkable... This is an excellent study for teen small groups and youth groups. Sessions include: Discovering the Spirit Renewing My Mind Redeeming My Time Deeping My Relationships Transforming My Experience Designed for use with the Me I Want to Be Teen Video Study (sold separately).
- Rated 0 out of 5₹450.00In this five-session small group Bible study, The Me I Want to Be, John Ortberg reveals how you can become the unique, fully alive person God intended you to be. There is a me each of one of us wants to be... someone who’s more kind and generous, patient, and loving. But there is a gap between the me I am and the me I want to be. Oftentimes we find it easy to trust God to bridge the gap between and us and him, but we struggle to really live by grace and trust God to close the gap between the me I am and the me I want to be. Becoming God’s best version of you is both God’s desire and the greatest task of your life. And here’s the good news... he’s already working on it. Your life is God’s project, not yours. The Me I Want to Be small group Bible study is a powerful look at becoming the unique, fully alive, flourishing person God intended. Pastor and author John Ortberg teaches through fives sessions how you can move toward becoming God’s best version of you in four specific areas: your mind, your time, your relationships, and your experiences.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹480.00Give kids the big picture of God’s story with this innovative, interactive Bible storybook. It includes 145 stories with fresh new four-color illustrations, a “Christ Connection” feature showing kids how God’s plan for salvation through Jesus appears throughout the Bible, and a free "augmented reality" app that brings the art and story remarkably to life both visually (in 3D) and audibly. Click here to download [email-download-link namefield="YES" id="13"]
- Rated 0 out of 5₹495.00The Pentateuch and Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy are the vital first books in the Bible. Understanding their scope, meaning, and events are integral to understanding the whole of Scripture. In An Introduction to the Old Testament Pentateuch, Old Testament expert Herbert Wolf offers lay readers and scholars alike a solid introduction to the Pentateuch, going deep where he needs to while still providing a graspable overview. Wolf first addresses the overarching themes that flow through the Pentateuch, giving special attention to Moses as its author. He then addresses each book specifically, covering topics such as purpose, context, and literary structure. He also explores critical issues specific to each book, like: Genesis and the meaning of "day" in Genesis 1:1 and 2:3; the extent of the flood; the Abrahamic covenant; the Joseph narrative Exodus and the significance of the plagues; Passover; the date of the Exodus; the Ten Commandments Leviticus's meaning of the sacrificial system; the roles of priests and Levites; the Day of Atonement Numbers and the twelve tribes; forty years in the wilderness; Balaam; preparation for the Promised Land Deuteronomy and the "Shema;" covenant curses; the promise of blessing
- Rated 0 out of 5₹495.00The poetic books of the Old Testament's Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and the Song of Solomon are often called humankind's reach toward God. The other books of the Old Testament picture God's reach toward man through the redemptive story. Yet these five books reveal the very heart of men and women struggling with monumental issues such as suffering, sin, forgiveness, joy, worship, and the passionate love between a man and woman. C. Hassell Bullock, a noted Old Testament scholar, delves deep into the hearts of the five poetic books, offering readers helpful details, like: Hermeneutical considerations for each book Theological content and themes Detailed analyses of each book Cultural perspectives. Hebrew is a language of "intrinsic musical quality that naturally supports poetic expression," says Bullock in his introduction. That poetic expression comes from the heart of the Old Testament writers and reaches all of us exactly where we are in our own struggles and joys.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹495.00The Old Testament prophets spoke to Israel in times of historical and moral crisis. They saw themselves as being part of a story that God was weaving throughout history's story of repentance, encouragement, and a coming Messiah. In this updated introductory book, each major and minor prophet and his writing is clustered with the major historical events of his time. The Neo-Assyrian prophets and the fall of the Northern Kingdom (Israel). Prophets include: Jonah, Amos, Hosea, Micah, and Isaiah The Neo-Babylonian prophets and of the fall on the Southern Kingdom (Judah). Prophets include: Zephaniah, Habakkuk, Jeremiah, Nahum, Ezekiel, Obadiah, and Lamentations The Persian prophets and the Jewish return to Israel. Prophets include: Daniel, Haggai, Zechariah, Joel, and Malachi Our generational distance from the age of the prophets might seem to be a measureless chasm. Yet we dare not make the mistake of assuming that passing years have rendered irrelevant not only the Old Testament prophets, but also the God who comprehends, spans, and transcends all time. In these pages, C. Hassell Bullock presents a clear picture of some of history's most profound spokesmen and the Old Testament prophet's and the God who shaped them.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹510.00Every aspect of a teen's life is growing and changing: their bodies, their minds, and their faith. But helping a teen really grow spiritually and understand how to live into the life that God desires for them can be a challenge. The Me I Want to Be Teen Edition will help tends discover what it can look like when they're fully alive. By examining their relationships, how they spend their time, their unique experiences, and their overall world, teens will find help and encouragement in the journey to uncovering God's perfect plan!
- Rated 0 out of 5₹550.00Enter the classroom of John Goldingay, one of today's premier biblical interpreters, and begin the adventure of exploring the Bible's First Testament. Some Old Testament introductions tell you what you could have seen for yourself. They might recount in detail what other scholars have said, and then tell you what you should think about it. But with refreshing directness, John Goldingay outfits you with basic knowledge, points out the main approaches, outlines the primary issues and then sets you loose to explore the terrain for yourself. Traverse the grand tapestry of the Torah. Discern the art and grain of biblical narrative. Listen to the cries, confessions and cadences of the Psalms. Probe the varied textures of wisdom literature. And ponder the prophets in the darkening nightmare of exile and the distant light of hope. More workbook than handbook, this introduction to the Old Testament is rooted in decades of tried and proven teaching. Goldingay displays a robust confidence in the truthfulness of Scripture combined with a refreshing trust in the reader's ability to grapple responsibly with the Old Testament. Even when the text hits you sideways, Goldingay encourages you not to squirm or run, but to grab hold and go deeper. Under his expert guidance the cordon between faith and criticism swings open into theological and spiritual insight.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹595.00Rich rewards await readers who dig deep into the historical books of the Old Testament. Incredible events, amazing love stories, larger-than-life personalities, and deep theological themes are just some of the treasures found in Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 & 2 Samuel, 1 & 2 Kings, 1 & 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther. These books tell the story of the nation of Israel and the God who loves her, punishes her, and always brings this recalcitrant people back to Himself. It is really the story of all of us. David M. Howard Jr. provides an in-depth introduction to the Old Testament historical books, focusing first on the overarching themes of historical narrative in general. He then turns his attention to each book, considering topics like: Authorship and date Place in the canon Historical and cultural context Theology of the book Special issues pertaining to the book From the conquest of Canaan to the fall of Jerusalem, from war to peace and back to war, from kings and queens to farmers and housewives and David Howard covers it all in this invaluable introduction to the Old Testament historical books.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹595.00From bestselling author Sarah Young, Jesus Calling for Little Ones reassures toddlers and preschoolers of Jesus’ never-ending love. Devotions are written as if Jesus is speaking directly to your child’s heart—showing that Jesus knows us from our head to our toes and is always taking care of us. Along with adorable illustrations and a durable format, this is sure to be a treasure for your precious little ones.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹599.00In this creative retelling of the events surrounding the crucifixion of Jesus, a Roman soldier assigned to work at Golgotha tells us his eye-witness account of Jesus's death, burial and resurrection, including how he stood guard over the grave until the stone was rolled away. Told as only masterful storyteller and author Max Lucado can, this is a perfect book that will inspire readers at Easter and throughout the year. Beautiful, original art makes this a great gift for all ages
- Rated 0 out of 5₹599.00Bestselling author Max Lucado explains that if teens let God's grace change them, shape them, and strengthen them, their lives will never be the same. Today's teens are being shaped by the pressures and disappointments of the world. But Max Lucado encourages them to take a close look at what can shape their hearts and their futures from the inside out-God's grace. As Max explains, "God's grace has a drenching about it. A wildness about it. A whitewater, riptide, turn-you-upside-downness about it. Grace comes after you." Wild Grace gives teens an understanding of how grace can change their lives in powerful ways, even when those lives are messed up, off track, or in trouble. Each chapter describes another miracle that happens when we allow God's grace to work on us and through us: "Grace is God's decision to change everything. Good-bye, earthly labels. Stupid. Unpopular. Ugly. Failure. No longer. You aren't who they say you are. You are who He says you are. Spiritually alive. Connected to God. Amazing." Teens will be convinced that God knew what He was doing when He made them and His grace is always there, ready to work wonders that are bigger than anything this world has to offer.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹625.00Receive the joy of the Lord as you relax and reflect on Scripture and quotes from #1 bestselling Jesus Always while coloring intricate illustrations and learning hand lettering. This one-of-a-kind adult coloring book features coloring pages, a hand-lettering tutorial, and templates. Special features: More than 50 intricate, beautiful illustrations Unique addition of hand-lettering templates Perforated pages on heavy stock Foil-embellished cover Experience a deeper relationship with Jesus as you focus on His words of hope, guidance, joy, and peace.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹626.00We have questions. Child-like inquiries. And deep, heavy ones. In more than twenty-five years of writing and ministry, Max Lucado has been the receiving line for thousands of such questions. The questions come in letters, e-mails, even on Dunkin Donuts napkins. In Max on Life, he offers thoughtful answers to more than 150 of the most pressing questions on topics ranging from hope to hurt, from home to the hereafter. Max writes about the role of prayer, the purpose of pain, and the reason for our ultimate hope. He responds to the day-to-day questions—parenting quandaries, financial challenges, difficult relationships—as well as to the profound: Is God really listening? A special addendum includes Max’s advice on writing and publishing. Including topical and scriptural indexes and filled with classic Lucado encouragement and insight, Max on Life will quickly become a favorite resource for pastors and ministry leaders as well as new and mature believers.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹630.00The saving message of the Gospel is the heartbeat of this preacher and evangelist. Millions around the world heard Billy Graham proclaim this unchanging truth. He never forgot the transformation of his own life, when he first said yes to God’s gift of salvation, and he witnessed multitudes turn their hearts to the God of Hope. What is the most hopeful word in History? For Billy Graham, that word is SALVATION. Billy Graham proclaimed God's Gospel with resolve and deep compassion. It is a message he preached for more than seventy years. And in this book you will sense its urgency, filled with hope for the future. Salvation is what we all long for, when we are lost or in danger or have made a mess of our lives. And salvation belongs to us, when we reach out for the only One who can rescue us—Jesus. The Reason for My Hope: Salvation presents the essence of that transformative message. It is biblical and timeless, and though simple and direct, it is far from easy. There are hard words, prophetic words, directed toward a culture that denies the reality of sin and distracts us from the veracity of Hell. But through its ominous warnings shines a light that cannot be extinguished—a beacon of hope that Jesus came “to seek and to save that which was lost” (Luke 19:10).
- Rated 0 out of 5₹650.00Part One: When the Church Was Young A.D. 33-754 focuses on the early growth of the Christian Church, developing from a small assembly of believers in Jerusalem to become a vast spiritual kingdom touching the lives of millions in many lands. Under the influence of Church Fathers and councils, carefully worded creeds guided the core doctrines of Christianity. The saints were persecuted at the hands of Jews and then Gentiles, but the Church miraculously survived to fulfill the Great Commission for its day.Part Two: The Church in the Middle Ages A.D. 754-1517 traces the days of Charlemagne to the dawn of the Reformation. Popes and Emperors maneuvered for church power, bringing division into East and West, control by civil governments, and great wealth. The Crusades brought contact with the rich civilizations of the East. New ways of thinking swept in the Renaissance. Pagan culture mixed with Christian truth, resulting in new persecution from within and urgent cry for reform.Part Three: The Reformation and Its Aftermath 1517-1648 observes the tremendous upheaval when brave men were transforming the spiritual Church into conformity with God's inerrant Word, in deliberate departure from the traditions of men. We see Luther's increasing conviction in Germany, then Zwingli, Calvin, and Farel in Switzerland-at great personal cost. We see the spreading flame of reformation come to France, the Netherlands, Scotland, and England, including incredible struggle for supremacy between popes, monarchs, and ideas. We see the rise of different Protestant denominations as men struggled to understand the clear teachings of Scripture.In Part Four: The Church in the Modern Age 1648-present, we see the difficulty men have when given freedom to study the Scriptures, to avoid false doctrines springing out of pride and greed. Nevertheless, "our God reigns!"-there were Great Awakenings as the Holy Spirit revived true Christianity repeatedly and brought evangelical missions movements worldwide.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹665.00A 365-day devotional written as if Jesus is speaking his message of peace, encouragement, and reassurance directly to you! Experience the love and comfort of the risen Savior through these words based on the Scriptures and penned by Young, who wants you to know how much the Lord cares for you. (Slightly imperfect.) 400 pages, hardcover from Nelson.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹700.00Peter, Chosen by Jesus to be a Fisher of Men is short stories for boys and short stories for girls. Peter was a disciple of Jesus and one of His closest friends. He was usually the first one to speak up, and he was always ready for adventure. Peter is also the only person who has ever walked on water with Jesus! Peter, Chosen by Jesus to be a Fisher of Men is an exciting, interesting and life changing Bible Story. Every page contains excellent principles to live by. Peter, Chosen by Jesus to be a Fisher of Men, is a great book to start your kids reading the Bible, having fun, and learning how to be a person of God. The excellent graphics make the stories come alive and be real. Men and Women in the Bible s Stories for Kids are outstanding. Men and Women of the Bible Series introduce children to the people in the Bible who helped mold the history of Israel and the early Church. Peter, Chosen by Jesus teaches the blessings in life that answering God s call and following God brings, as well as courage, faith, obedience, perseverance, humility, forgiveness, and bravery. The pages have exciting graphics that show the story in action while the children read Anne de Graf s easy to understand story from the Bible. These books focus on excitement and adventure, while inspiring children with Biblical role models. Exceptional illustrations make the books sure favorites in any family library. Many parents want all 16 different titles of The Men and Women in the Bible Series. Moses, Joseph, King David, Elijah, Samuel, Daniel, St.Paul, Ester, Ruth, Mary Magdalene, Mary, Hannah, Miriam
- Rated 0 out of 5₹700.00Jesus Calling My First Bible Storybook includes simple Bible stories accompanied by short messages of Jesus’ love for children. Delightful art makes this a perfect companion to Jesus Calling for Little Ones. You already know and love the Jesus Calling® brand, and the new Jesus Calling My First Bible Storybook is the perfect way to introduce your littlest ones to the Bible and to Jesus and His love. You and your family will enjoy this Bible storybook night after night.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹700.00Jesus Calling: My First Bible Storybook includes simple Bible stories accompanied by short messages of Jesus’ love for children. Delightful art makes this a perfect companion to Jesus Calling for Little Ones. You already know and love the Jesus Calling® brand, and the new Jesus Calling My First Bible Storybook is the perfect way to introduce your littlest ones to the Bible and to Jesus and His love. You and your family will enjoy this Bible storybook night after night.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹770.00God’s Great Love for You, written by #1 New York Times bestselling author and respected pastor Rick Warren, takes children on a whimsical and heartfelt journey that lets them know God’s love is with them wherever they go. With breathtaking illustrations by Chris Saunders, the simple yet poignant text comes alive as a child journeys to places far and near and discovers God’s great love is perfect, and everywhere, and will never end.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹878.00In this concise and accessible resource, John Piper and Wayne Grudem offer compelling answers to the top 50 questions often asked in regard to biblical manhood and womanhood, engaging common objections winsomely and biblically.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹899.002016 Christian Book Award finalist (Nonfiction category) Very rarely in the Bible does God command someone to “Stay.” He opens a door, and then he invites us to walk through it_into the unknown. And how we choose to respond will ultimately determine the life we will lead and the person we will become. In fact, to fail to embrace the open door is to miss the work God has made for us to do. In All the Places to Go . . . How Will You Know?, bestselling author John Ortberg opens our eyes to the countless doors God places before us every day, teaches us how to recognize them, and gives us the encouragement to step out in faith and embrace all the extraordinary opportunities that await. So go ahead_walk through that door. You just might do something that lasts for eternity.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹910.00Elijah and the Great Prophets Bible Story Book for Children will teach your kids many great successful life principles. Elijah and the Great Prophets Bible Story Book has Short Stories for Kids, Stories for Boys and Stories for Girls. Elijah and the Great Prophets Bible Story Book for Children will teach your kids many great successful life principles. Elijah and the Great Prophets Bible Story Book for Children uses real Bible Text from the easy to read, Evangelical, Paraphrased English Version and will bring your favorite Bible stories alive. in this bright and colorful series that divides the Bible into 12 books of 29 stories each. This is a boy s story book and a girl s story book filled with outstanding teaching. . Children will love the illustrations and easily understand the words of this Paraphrased version. Look for the other 11 titles and/or the complete set which are also offered. Elijah and the Great Prophets Bible Story Book for Children s 29 stories includes: 5 Great Stories about the Prophet Elijah, 2 exciting adventures in Elisha s life, 10 outstanding stories of faith and courage from the life of Daniel, with life lessons and applications, plus 8 inspiring events from Queen Ester s life that will inspire ,and more. The 12 Contemporary Bible series covers the most essential stories and teachings of the Bible. Colorful and dramatically illustrated, the new series gives children an opportunity to experience inspiring accounts from the Bible every day. Children will love these clear and easy to read Bible stories that are true to the Biblical text. 348 favorite Bible stories divided into 12 books that cover the most essential stories and teachings of the Bible. Gustavo Mazali s illustrations make it very easy to read and understand these Bible stories. His Scandinavia Publishing books have sold over 4,000,000 copies. Elijah and the Great Prophets Bible Story Book for Children keep the children entertained and engaged in the Bible story for long periods. Elijah and the Great Prophets Bible Story Book for Children is excellent to read to the children at bed time. This book is certain to enhance you and your kids very special time together.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹1,150.00The popular Patheos blogger wants to restore the cross as primarily a symbol of God's overwhelming love for us and to rescue Christians from the shame and guilt from seeing our situation as sinners in the hands of an angry God, which was an invention of the medieval church and became enshrined as orthodox Christianity. Many Christians believe that God the Father demanded his only Son die a cruel, gruesome death to appease His wrath since humanity is so irredeemably sinful and therefore repugnant to God. Tony Jones, a popular progressive Christian blogger, author, and scholar, argues that this understanding is actually a medieval invention and not what the Bible really teaches. He looks beyond medieval convictions and liberates how we see Jesus's death on the cross from this restrictive paradigm. Christians today must transcend the shame and guilt that have shaped conceptions of the human soul and made us fearful of God, and replace them with love, grace, and joyfulness, which better expresses what the cross is really about. How we understand the cross reflects directly what kind of God we worship. By letting go of the wrathful God who cannot stand to be in our presence unless he pretends to see Jesus in our place, we discover the biblical God who reaches out to love and embrace us while we were yet sinners. Jones offers a positive, loving, inclusive interpretation of the faith that is both challenging and inspiring. Did God Kill Jesus? is essential reading for modern Christians.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹1,190.00Jesus is calling out to our hearts, and you can hear His voice in every story in the Bible. These carefully selected stories are paired with new children’s devotions from Sarah Young and will help young hearts understand God’s grand plan to send His Son, Jesus, to save His children and prepare a place for us in heaven. Bestselling author Sarah Young has touched millions of lives through her devotionals based on Scripture and written as though Jesus is speaking directly to the reader. This book will lead God’s children, young and old, to talk to Jesus through prayer and to listen to His voice speaking love to their hearts. Meets national education standards.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹1,200.00Grace of God and Flaws of Men takes the reader down to the deep dark depths of human sinfulness, only to come back up with the dazzling riches of God’s grace. ‘I’m Changed’ is a book that is birthed to inspire people — through the powerful word of God, that can change and transform lives. Fearless in Battle invites you to join, as the author traces the hand of God through his daughter’s fight for life. The Art of Raising Leaders: If you are searching for answers on how to raise leaders and find successors, then this book has the answers you are looking for.
- Rated 0 out of 5₹2,090.00Millions of readers have thrilled to bestselling authors Bill O'Reilly and historian Martin Dugard's Killing Kennedy and Killing Lincoln, page-turning works of nonfiction that have changed the way we read history. Now the iconic anchor of The O'Reilly Factor details the events leading up to the murder of the most influential man in history: Jesus of Nazareth. Nearly two thousand years after this beloved and controversial young revolutionary was brutally killed by Roman soldiers, more than 2.2 billion human beings attempt to follow his teachings and believe he is God. Killing Jesus will take readers inside Jesus's life, recounting the seismic political and historical events that made his death inevitable - and changed the world forever.